DAE Capital, the aircraft leasing and finance arm of DAE was formed in 2007. Its goal is to become the largest aircraft leasing company in the Middle East, serving an international market, inside the next decade.
DAE Capital’s fleet is currently comprised of a combination of 90 single aisle and wide-body aircraft. With continued airline expansion accelerating developments in the global aerospace industry and with its headquarters in Dubai, DAE Capital is perfectly situated to meet the global demand for new aircraft, particularly in the Middle East and Asia.
Driving DAE Capital’s underlying proposition to offer attractive leasing terms, regional experience, preferred access to local banks and a customized capital structure, is a highly experienced team.
- Commenced operations in May 2007 and has a current aircraft portfolio worth US$4 billion.
- Is establishing a balanced portfolio of single aisle and wide-body aircraft.
- 90 aircraft currently owned.
- Market projection: 35% of its portfolio in Asia, 25% in the Middle East, 30% in Europe and the remainder in North America.
- Ability to provide capital to major airlines in the region and the world.
- Putting in place plans to adopt an asset securitization approach to provide investors from the region with access to quality aircraft investments.
- Able to provide advanced value-added service to airlines in conjunction with other DAE business units.
DAE Capital seeks to become an integral part of the global aerospace industry and a leading player on the world stage in terms of aircraft leasing and finance.